Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Book Trek

I LOVE to read...some might say I read too much!  I use reading as my escape and as a way to relax after a hard day.  To try to reward myself for reading I am joining the Summer Book Trek.  I am very excited and think you should join too!  Here is my list of books to read in August:
1. Twitterpated by Melanie Jacobson
2. Code Words by Traci Hunter Abramson
3. The Ball's in Her Court by Heather Justesen
4. Luck of the Draw by Rachael Renee Anderson
5. Royal Secrets by Traci Hunter Abramson
6. Regally Blonde by Heather Horrocks
7. Hidden in the Heart by Rosacce Evans Wilkins
8. The Heirs of Southbridge by Jennie Hansen
9. The Outer Edge of Heaven by Heather Justesen
10. Murder By The Way by Betsy Brannon Green

Once I finish these I might come add more!  What are you reading this month?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Summer Book Trek. I've only read a few on your list. They look good.

    ReplyDelete